VIP 2 Songs Free Download | VIP Songs MP3 Songs Download | VIP Songs Download: All the latest updated VIP2 movie songs are available in the below link. please click & follow the link below and enjoy the latest songs.
It is already acknowledged that Xiaomi has started working on MIUI9 since July 12, 2016. Xiaomi thought of giving Android Nougat through MIUI9 to its devices.
When do Xiaomi phones will get Android Nougat?
Now almost half of the year 2017 is over and still; there is no news about the release of MIUI9 from Xiaomi. The MI MAX 2 Phone is going to be published in the Chinese market on May 25, 2017. People expected that the new device would include the new operating system MIUI9 in it. Neglecting their expectations, Xiaomi revealed that they are not going to include MIUI9 in MI MAX 2.
The news came into light through a user inquiry in MIUI Weibo account. The user asked “Will MIUI9 release with MI MAX 2 as well?” and the reply from Xiaomi is “NO.”
It is true that Xiaomi is providing users with best possible configurations at really low prices and that is why many people choose Xiaomi. But in the case of firmware updates, Xiaomi is clearly showing its negligence. Xiaomi users are obviously not happy with its indolence. Other phone manufacturing companies have already given Android Nougat update to their users. Hope Xiaomi will take the necessary steps to avoid any damage to its market.
List Of Xiaomi Devices get Android Nougat & Release Date
As of now, only Xiaomi Mi5 is assumed to receive Android Nougat update, but we might see more devices namely
- Redmi Note 3
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi 2 Prime,
- Redmi Note 3
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi 2 Prime
- Redmi 3/3S/3A
- Mi Max, Mi Note / Pro
- Mi Pad 2
- Mi Mix
Being included in the list. The update will be based on MIUI 9 which will be soon announced by
The update will be based on MIUI 9 which will be soon declared by the company somewhere in Q2 this year.
Do you wish to optimize your WordPress database?
Optimizing your database improves functionality and cleans up unwanted information which reduces database size. In this essay, we will show you just how to optimize your WordPress database with one-click quickly.
Why do You need To Optimize Your WordPress Database?
In case you have been using WordPress for a while, then there’s probably lots of worthless information in your database including post revisions, spam opinions, rubbish, ephemeral choices, orphaned metadata, and so on.
This information increases your WordPress database size, which means your WordPress backups will require more disk space and time to restore.
Cleaning up this data that is unwanted significantly reduces your WordPress database size, which means faster copies, easier restore, and improved database functionality.
With that said, let’s see how you can easily optimize your WordPress database and remove litter.
The way to Optimize Your WordPress Database
- You have to ensure that you just create an entire WordPress backup before moving forward because you will be working in your WordPress database.
- Then, you have to install including Activate WP-Optimize plugin.
- WP-Optimize plugin was developed by the same team behind the popular WordPress back-up plugin, UpdraftPlus.
- Upon activation, the plugin will put in a brand new menu item in your WordPress admin bar labeled WP-Optimize. Clicking on it is going to take one to plugin’s settings page.
- You will visit a listing of procedures that your database will be performed on by the plugin. Review them carefully and assess any piece that you simply don’t would like to run right now.
- Items marked in red demand more intensive database operations. Then data may be corrupted by it if the process is interrupted through the operation. That we firmly advise that you create a copy of your website before selecting those items in red.
- After selecting those items, click on ‘Run on all chosen items’ button on top.
- That’s, you all have optimized your WordPress database.
Note: In case your MySQL database tables are utilizing the InnoDB engine, then WP-Optimize Won’t perform database table optimization. You can perform that operation using phpMyAdmin. View our beginner’s guide on WordPress database management with phpMyAdmin for comprehensive directions.
We hope this study assisted you to optimize WordPress database. You may also need to find out our ultimate guide to boost WordPress speed and operation.
Do you wish to upgrade URLs after transferring your WordPress site?
It can be quite debilitating to edit each post or page merely to replace URLs that are old. In this article, we will show you, how you can easily upgrade URLs when moving your WordPress website.
When and Why Do You Need to Update URLs?
Let’s guess you transferred a WordPress site to a new domain name. By visiting WordPress settings page after that you can change the WordPress address and site URL. Nevertheless, this doesn’t alter the URLs that you have added in pages and your posts. It also does not alter the URLs of pictures you have added to your own WordPress website.
Altering all these URLs manually might be quite time-consuming, and there will be a possibility that you will miss some URLs. Where you’ll need this tutorial that’s. Let’s see when transferring your WordPress website, just how to simply and quickly update URLs.
Update URLs After Moving a WordPress Site
- First, ensure that you’ve got a complete backup of your WordPress website. This plugin enables you to quickly revert in case something bad happens through the upgrade procedure.
- Then, you activate the Velvet Blues Update URLs plugin and have to install. For more information, see our step-by-step guide on how to put in a WordPress plugin.
- Upon activation, you have to visit plugin settings to be configured by Tools » Update URLs page.
- Here you need to provide the new and old URLs of your website. After that, you need certainly to choose where you desire the URLs to be upgraded.
- Go forward and choose each thing then click on the ‘Update URLs button and you want to update.
- The plugin will find and replace all cases of old URL along with your brand-new URL.
- You can now visit your new site to see that all URLs are updated.
Hopefully, this post helped you understand when moving your WordPress website, how exactly to upgrade URLs. You may even wish to find out our step-by-step WordPress SEO guide for newcomers.